Body contouring is a procedure that alters the shape of a certain area of the body. There are many different procedures that fall under the category of body contouring. Depending on your body and what treatment is necessary for you to achieve the look that you desire.
Some body contouring procedures:
- Less invasive produces are fat-dissolving and skin tightening procedures
- Mesotherapy (lipodissove) is an injection into the skin that dissolves fat
- Thermage (Thermacool or Thermalift) uses radio frequency to tighten facial skin for a nonsurgical facelift effect
- LipoSonix uses high-intensity ultrasonic waves to destroy fat cells in the body
- Facelift surgery that helps eliminate the sagging of the mid-face, jowls and neck
- Breast Lift Surgery that helps eliminate sagging or flattened breasts
- Tummy tuck surgery to help eliminate the excess skin that hangs over the abdomen
- Lower body lift surgery that helps eliminate the sagging of the abdomen, butt, groin, and outer thighs
- Thigh lift surgery to help eliminate the sagging of the inner outer, and mid thigh
- Arm lift surgery to help eliminate the sagging of the upper arm.